Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Electric Life

I've been totally slacking on posting new blogs to NEPA Blogs for the "March Blog Madness" theme this month. Sometimes life just gets in the way, and other things take a back burner. But here I am once again, with my latest peace offering.

My Electric Life is the blog of Jeff Haskell from Berwick PA.

http://myelectriclife.wordpress.com/


"Green Thoughts, Pure Thoughts and Mad Science"

From the About Page: Hi there! Thanks for showing interest in me and my blog. I go by Nevyn here on the internet, and Jeff in real life. I’m just getting started with this blog thing; bear with me until I get moved in and everything unpacked. I’m into social media, computers, cars, green living, and my family. Primarily here you’ll find the odyssey of my friends and I starting from nothing, and making (eventually) a full fledged electric car. Life sometimes will get in the way, and posts about that will come up. Enjoy the rides, and live your life like it’s ELECTRIC!

You can also follow Jeff on Twitter via @NevynPA.

~Michelle

No comments: