Thursday, March 01, 2012

The Donkey Did It

Ada Mae Compton (this week's #NewHeaderWednesday submission) was the first animal blogger to be added to our blog roll a few months ago, now we have a second!

The Donkey Did It
http://thedonkeydidit.wordpress.com/

Although the blog hasn't been updated for a year or so, I have no doubt that this infamous Poconos ass (pun intended) will return to blogging shortly.

From the About Page:


Howdy, everyone! My name is Murphy and I am with-out-a-doubt the coolest
miniature donkey in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Just call me the entertainment around here. I live at
Pocono Manor Stables and I keep this blog to give all my fans a way to keep in touch and to share all the latest
exciting news of the only stable in the Pocono Mountains you’ll ever need to
visit!! We’ve got it all! After all, talent like mine wouldn’t be wasted at any
place that wasn’t simply the BEST!

Now that you know a little more about me, why not stick around?!? C’mon
show a real special ass some support!!


Know of any other famous NEPA animal bloggers? Shoot us a line over at nepablogs@gmail.com!


~Michelle

No comments: