Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cultured Carbon County

Success! When I decided to start drumming up press for NEPA Blogs, I did it with one idea in mind. That is, to increase traffic to our blog and find more bloggers from Northeastern PA. It is starting to finally pay off as we are noticing our traffic increasing dramatically. Harold has mentioned it in his most recent post on his career search blog here.

Today we received our first mailbag submission from someone who learned about us through watching Computer Wise on Blue Ridge Channel 13. I hope that we keep up the momentum with attracting new bloggers to our site. And hey, maybe even inspire folks to start a blog who were on the fence about it.

Anyway, without further ado...I present to you a submission from Ron Rabenold from Lehighton, PA:
Just saw you guys on TV-13...neat!...thanks for all your work...

Here is my blog...Let me know what else you'd like me to do; not sure how you would like me to link mine to yours...

Thanks...
ron Rabnenold

Ron, that's all you have to do...just send us your link and we will feature your blog!

Here's a bit of information about this blog taken from the quote at the top of Cultured Carbon County blog...

A cursory crash course on Carbon County, Pennsylvania and other stuff I like...namely, a poem or a good story. Be sure to browse the more than 90 posts in my archives or do a key word search in the search box above left. The 100th Post!

I will be adding Ron's blog to the sidebar. As always, if you have a blog you would like featured here, please shout at us at nepablogs@gmail.com.

~M

No comments: