Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NEPA Blog Fest 2011 (Fall Edition)

Its that time of time of the year again. You can just smell autumn in the air, and the leaves are starting to fall ever-so slightly. That means one thing, and one thing only....TIME FOR NEPA BLOG FEST 2011 (Fall edition, of course). Do you like how I recycled the Spring logo image by cropping off the bottom? I'm a creative genius, what can I say....

Gort 42 posted the details on his blog yesterday and also created a Facebook event page.



Here's the 411 from Gort's Blog Post:

It was so much fun the last 3 times we are going to do it again.

The next blogger meetup will be Friday September 23rd at Rooney's Irish Pub 67 S. Main St. Pittston, PA 18704 starting at 6PM.

Our political bloggers from Luzerne and Lackawanna counties will be there along with our readers, commenter's and people who are just interested in local politics. We should also have many candidates and their supporters.

You don't have to blog about about politics to attend as we welcome everyone who blogs. If you're listed on NEPA Blogs this is the place to be.

The promotion of this event is a bit behind schedule because of the flooding that has impacted just about everybody involved but there should be a good turnout. I'll do my best to get the word out and expect my blog buddies to do the same.

There are 3 rules to the event.

1. No Speeches

2. You must wear clothes even it is warm.

3. Agree to disagree but don't be disagreeable.

There is no charge for admission.

I hope that you can show up and join us in some drinks and interesting conversation....Did I mention there was going to be drinks? I won't be able to partake in this years festivities due to my new shift, so have one or two for me :)

SPREAD THE WORD. ALL are welcome.
Yes, that includes you, Mr. (Mrs.?) Lurker.

~M

No comments: